Juzu 0.5 released!
After a few months of hard work, Juzu 0.5 is released with many improvements:
- First of all, the documentation has been improved with two new chapters in the tutorial and a new reference guide
- The plugin architecture has been improved and provides new plugins
- Asset plugin: now you can declare the scripts and stylesheets
- Ajax plugin for easing the creation of Ajax requests
- LESS plugin to transform .less stylesheet to .css stylesheet at compile phase
- Portlet plugin to generate a Portlet class and inject portlet preferences at runtime
- Templating Service Provider Interface for supporting additional template engines in Juzu such as the integration of the Mustache template engine
Here are a couple of features we have added to Juzu as screencats:
We are now going to work on the Juzu 0.6 release focusing on:
- Standalone mode: take Juzu outside of the portal world and create standalone applications
- Bean validation integration
We will provide milestones for those features as 0.5.x releases so you will be able to use them and give us feedback. If you are interested in following the development of Juzu or want to be involved you can join the Juzu Google Group.
You can download Juzu or use it from Maven.
blog comments powered by Disqus